PHOTO CREDIT: ESPNFC
Ahead of the transfer window next summer, RB Leipzig might lose midfielder Naby Keita.
In the said statement of Ralf Rangnick, Director of Sports of Bundesliga club RB Leipzig, he believes that after another strong season a lot of big clubs will show an interest to Keita that will make them hard to keep the Guinea international.
“Next season, Keita theoretically has the option to leave. I’d like to think that he will play another strong season, also in Champions League, and then there will be big clubs who are interested in him. Therefore it will presumably be pretty tough to keep him here.” Rangnick said
Going back, Kieta was a target for Liverpool F.C. this year but Leipzig rejected a reported €83 million approach from the Reds club.
Last year, Leipzig secured Keita’s signature from the interest clubs Arsenal F.C. and Liverpool.
The 22-year-old midfielder from Red Bull Salzburg joined Leipzig for €15 million.
Latest posts by Editor OBN (see all)
- Faouzi Ghoulam signs new contract with Napoli - December 7, 2017
- Luis Suarez confident Neymar will never join Real Madrid - December 5, 2017
- Gennaro Gatuso ready to take responsibilities for AC Milan - November 29, 2017