Menu
12bet

Serie A Cruzeiro MG vs America Mineiro Hot Prediction

Brazilian Serie A

Cruzeiro MG (1.39) vs America Mineiro (7.90) Draw (4.30)

Date and Time: July 20, 2018 (6:30am) GMT +8
Venue: Estadio Governador Magalhaes Pinto

Interesting preview from Cruzeiro against Atletico Paranaense in which a work done on Monday in their home by drawing 1-1 while they earned a victory over Curitiba from the 1st leg. Take a glimpse of statistics with 14 wins, 9 loses and 14 draw. Goals scored 45 and goals tacked with 31. This data was determined from Cruzeiro’s previous 37 played matches while their position is 8th in the league. This upcoming match will be fine because there is no trip involved and i believe it will be more than 2 goals for the Cruzeiro. 80% probability for Cruzeiro to win in the match while for the America Mineiro is only 20% or less.

America Mineiro is positioned in 13th of the Serie A league followed by only one victory from their last six outings and possible losing the four games ahead. Provingly that the America MG had lost ten of its last 11 on the road matches in Serie A. However, if this on the road battle will favor on the away team, it will be just one point behind the Cruzeiro in the league’s rankings.

Best Football Betting Tip:
Cruzeiro -2 to overcome the handicap in which could provide the best value for our loyal players.
Visit us on our Football Events and Best Odds Then SignUp to download 12BET Apps advantage in which you can get an Exclusive 40% Bonus.

Football Odds Betting Tips:
Correct Score
Cruzeiro 3 – 0 America Mineiro
Over/Under
Under 2.5
Totals
Over 2.5
Handicap Result
Cruzeiro -2
Total Goals (Exactly)
3
Which Team To Score?
Cruzeiro Only
Clean Sheet Home Team
Yes

Photo Credit: e-daily

The following two tabs change content below.
吉祥坊
fun88

PROMOTION

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Video of the day

Germany vs. Ukraine Highlights

  • 3690 posts
  • 62 comments
  • 0 followers

We got game!