Serie A announced that it was going to come back on the weekend of June 19-20 and expected to finish on August 2 after the government sent the green light last week Thursday.
The league will be having a total of 124 matches for the whole six weeks, having almost every day be occupied with games to complete the 12 rounds plus the four games postponed.
Serie A announced its latest fixture list that will be looking forward for the campaign,
For June 19 and 20, the postponed fixtures from Matchday 26 will be played, with the rest of the Serie A field jumping into the craziness only a couple of days later. This includes Juventus’ trip to Bologna on Monday,
June 22, with the brand new 9:45 p.m. kickoff time in Italy to try and avoid the upcoming summer heat.
Juventus will be one of the first Italy to return to the field when the second leg of the Coppa Italia semi final against Milan will be played on June 13 in Turin.
See below Juventus updated fixture list for the rest of the season:
- Monday 22 June at 21:45: Bologna-Juventus (matchday 27)
- Friday 26 June at 21:45: Juventus-Lecce (matchday 28)
- Tuesday 30 June at 21:45: Genoa-Juventus (matchday 29)
- Saturday 04 July at 17:15: Juventus-Torino (matchday 30)
- Tuesday 07 July at 21:45: Milan-Juventus (matchday 31)
- Saturday 11 July at 21:45: Juventus-Atalanta (matchday 32)
- Wednesday 15 July at 21:45: Sassuolo-Juventus (matchday 33)
- Monday 20 July at 21:45: Lazio-Juventus (matchday 34)
- Thursday 23 July at 19:30: Udinese-Juventus (matchday 35)